[Beowulf] DL_POLY3 compilation in parallel mode

Kozin, I (Igor) i.kozin at dl.ac.uk
Fri May 18 02:12:17 PDT 2007

Dear Ruhollah,
you may find it useful to browse or/and register and post your question on
the DLPOLY forum (part of our DisCo web site)
http://www.cse.scitech.ac.uk/disco/forums/ubbthreads.php

No, there is no problem compiling DLPOLY (all of them) as far as I know.

If you prefer, post your question to me directly off the list.

Best,
Igor

I. Kozin  (i.kozin at dl.ac.uk)
STFC Daresbury Laboratory, WA4 4AD, UK