[Beowulf] SSH without login in nodes

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:06:51 PDT 2007

There was a typogrphical error in the question. I had a brief exchange with
señor Gomez and he confirmed this translation:

I am configuring a cluster with ssh (but without passwords) and currently
the users can log in to compute nodes.
I wish the clients to use the queue system (Torque, it works fine) without
being able to access the compute nodes.
In the past, we used rsh without allowing rlogin.

Unfortunately my Spanish seems to be better than my Beowulfry so I can't
help much :-)

Peter