[Beowulf] Performance characterising a HPC application

Kozin, I (Igor) i.kozin at dl.ac.uk
Sat Mar 24 13:04:36 PDT 2007

I can only second that. On our Woodcrest cluster we are seeing MPI
latencies in the region of 12-18 us with Intel NICs and SCore MPI
(the cluster has been delivered by Streamline).

As for GAMMA, Tony Ladd reported pretty impressive results a while ago
He might be able to tell you more but based on what he told me
I concluded that unfortunately GAMMA is not quite ready yet for cluster

I. Kozin  (i.kozin at dl.ac.uk)
CCLRC Daresbury Laboratory, WA4 4AD, UK
skype: in_kozin