[Beowulf] A start in Parallel Programming?

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:14:09 PDT 2007

Ah, great, I wanted something like the reference to Bremermann, thanks. The
Wiki item cites no references (!) but the discussion page does. The item
http://www.gwu.edu/~umpleby/recent_papers/2004_physical_relationships_among_matter_energy_information_umpleby.htm
looks just like what I want, but surely a physicist has written something
along these lines??
Peter