[Beowulf] RE: programming multicore clusters

Toon Knapen toon.knapen at fft.be
Fri Jun 15 06:53:23 PDT 2007

"Interesting" because I found it a very enlightened argument/POV in this
whole multi-core frenzy. I _certainly_ do not disagree, I do not know
yet if I totally agree (see my mail on BLACS and GotoBLAS in this same
thread).

My mail was actually not really intended for the whole beowulf-ml. I
just found it shocking revealing and I think many multi-thread advocates
would have a hard-time responding to such a clear statement.