[Beowulf] low cost ethernet controlled power switch

Jim Lux James.P.Lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 24 08:16:27 PST 2007

A amateur radio acquantaince pointed me to this device (of unknown
quality, provenance, reliability, etc.) which is quite interesting.
8 switched outlets with some sort of ethernet interface for $90

I think that this thing is made by digital-loggers inc
specifically: http://www.digital-loggers.com/lpc.html

Might be interesting to folks building up a low buck cluster that
want remote control power switching

James Lux, P.E.
Spacecraft Radio Frequency Subsystems Group
Flight Communications Systems Section
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena CA 91109
tel: (818)354-2075