[Beowulf] lam6.5.9 & dyna_mpp970

Joshua Baker-LePain jlb17 at duke.edu
Fri Jan 12 06:32:32 PST 2007

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 at 11:08am, 李勇 wrote

> hi,I am a engineer from beijing china,recently I am in trouble when I
> was setting up my HPC beowulf last week. I am trying to run LS-DYNA on a
> 8 nodes cluster .The problem is following. [hpc at node1 ‾]$ lamboot -v

What Linux distribution are you using?

> [hpc at node1 ‾]$ mpirun -np 8 mpp970.exe info

Just for grins, try specifying the *full* path to the mpp970 executable in
that command line.

> ps: lam version is lam-6.5.9
>    dyna version is mpp970_s_intelsse_linux_lam659.exe

What *exact* version of DYNA are you using?  There are several point
releases in the 970 series (and there's now the 971 series as well).

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering