[Beowulf] Which distro for the cluster?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Jan 1 18:06:54 PST 2007

On Saturday 30 December 2006 04:24, Robert G. Brown wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, Geoff Jacobs wrote:
>
> > What I'd like to see is an interested party which would implement a
> > good, long term security management program for FC(2n+b) releases. RH
> > obviously won't do this.
>
> I thought there was such a party, but I'm too lazy to google for it.

Fedora Legacy.  It's pretty much dead these days. :-(

http://fedoralegacy.org/

 Important Notice: December 12, 2006

 The current model for supporting maintenance distributions is being
re-examined. In the meantime, we are unable to extend support to older Fedora
Core releases as we had planned. As of now, Fedora Core 4 and earlier
distributions are no longer being maintained.