[Beowulf] Cluster'07 - Early registration ending
rbbrigh at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 30 09:26:46 PDT 2007
Early Registration Ends on Friday, 8/31
2007 IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (Cluster 2007)
September 17-20, 2007
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown
We cordially invite you to attend Cluster 2007, an open forum where the
challenges, technologies, and new innovations in all areas of cluster computing
will be presented and discussed. This year continues the tradition of a strong
technical program punctuated by two keynote talks from luminaries in the field.
Early registration is open now through August 31!
Register online at http://www.cluster2007.org; click on "Registration" link.
Highlights of this year's conference include:
- Andreas Bechtolsheim, Sun Microsystems
- Dr. Mark Seager, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- 43 technical paper presentations
- Best Papers session
- 4 tutorial sessions
- 1 "Green" workshop
- Poster session
- HeteroPar'07 workshop
- Panel session: "The Future of Multicore Technology"
- Complimentary social event and live music
This year's program includes papers on the following topics:
- Parallel I/O, File Systems & File Management
- Resource Management
- Application & Program Paradigms
- MPI and Networking
- Power/Thermal Management
- Scaling in HPC
- Grid Computing and Grid Clusters
The Sixth International Workshop on Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel
Computing on Heterogeneous Networks (HeteroPar'07) is held in conjunction
with Cluster 2007.
We look forward to your participation! For complete details, please visit:
More information about the Beowulf