[Beowulf] Intel Quad-Core or AMD Opteron

Li, Bo libo at buaa.edu.cn
Fri Aug 24 08:00:58 PDT 2007

Intel does very well with its compiler and performance tuning tools. And for AMD system, you can try Pathscale's product for compilers. It is really a powerful tool, especially for AMD clusters with InfiniPath.
AMD is working hard in software area. Hopefully, we can power AMD clusters in better way.
Regards,
Li, Bo