[Beowulf] Network Filesystems performance

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Thu Aug 23 15:09:51 PDT 2007

Don't use async on the server unless you completely trust it to never
crash or your data is not important.

I have to revisit NFS over Infiniband but I have definitely seen better
than 40MB/s - is that maybe your disk subsystems limit rather than the
network?

How is your disk subsystem configured?

Michael