[Beowulf] BIOS

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Sun Aug 12 09:28:42 PDT 2007

Is the "send message to install server" actually needed.  I don't know your
setup.

I have made netbootable DOS images to do firmware updates, but without any
networking in the DOS image.  I wrote the image to load any needed hardware
drivers, have the firmware updater directly in the image, run the updater
from an autoexec.bat file and then reboot.  All automatic Woolah!  Updated
nodes.

-geoff