[Beowulf] Win64 Clusters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Mon Apr 2 09:12:29 PDT 2007

> Hi All,
>
> Would any of you please like to share usage-experience/views/comments
> about Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 based Beowulf Clusters?

As a point of clarification, there is no such thing
as a "Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 based Beowulf Clusters"
This link may help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf_cluster

> What in your opinion is the future of such clusters?
>
> How you compare these with the LINUX CLUSTERS?

You will not find much information on this list as
it mainly focuses on Linux Beowulf style clusters.

My understanding is MS is working on the "ease of use"
and integration issues. You may find more information
at http://www.winhpc.org/

 --
 Doug

--