[Beowulf] top 100

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 29 17:20:28 PDT 2006

Actually if you are going to ask a top 100 list of "want to haves",
of course a new car at #1 in my personal list (though it is questionable
whether that 50k euro that a reasonable car costs here whether i ever
earn that in my life, so probably this will top my list for another 40
years),
then you'll find very high in that list the desire for a new and especially
FASTER
game computer.

Which is exactly my point.

Some are prepared to spend more than others for that.

If you'll realize that Sony sold 100 million units PS2, you start to slowly
understand what i mean. That in a time that pc definitely was faster than
PS2.

The next PS3 will blow out of the water every pc in terms of graphics
performance and
cpu speed of course.

Vincent