[Beowulf] Looking for external RAID vendors

Mark McCardell mam3wn at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:30:00 PDT 2006

We use Storcase on one of our FEM clusters.

Serial management and environment monitoring; connected to the I/O server
via U320

For the other cluster we went with an integrated I/O & storage array

Cant complain about either one.

Mark McCardell
Computer Systems Engineer
Center for Applied Biomechanics