[Beowulf] Stupid MPI programming question

Clements, Brent M (SAIC) brent.clements at bp.com
Wed Sep 27 21:23:45 PDT 2006

All of you guys rock. Thanks for all of the advice.

I've been up for 2 days straight again and my mind is mush. Right after I emailed the list again..I simplied the code down to like 10 lines and it works fine now. That's what happens when you over code and overthink a simple problem.

I will remember the tidbits of advice you guys gave me though.

It's been about a year since I did any MPI programming, so I'm trying to relearn to keep the skills up.

Thanks for the help.
BC

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.