[Beowulf] AMD Opteron Linpack Benchmark

Daniel Kidger daniel.kidger at clearspeed.com
Mon Sep 25 10:39:55 PDT 2006

Mike (or indeed anybody else who might know)

Can you post a reference to the list for Jim Pepin's ppt ?
Google didn't come up with anything useful

Closest might be "Building and Benchmarking a 10 TF Linux Cluster" Jim Pepin,
USC at Sun HPC consortium 2005 but can't find any online resources for this ?

Daniel

Dr. Daniel Kidger, Technical Consultant, ClearSpeed Technology plc, Bristol,
UK
E: daniel.kidger at clearspeed.com
T: +44 117 317 2030
M: +44 7738 458742
"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever." - Anonymous.