[Beowulf] AMD Opteron Linpack Benchmark

Lai Dragonfly poknam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 23:55:28 PDT 2006

 Hi,
There is a rank 367 which achieve 79.97% efficiency.

i'm using Infiniband to connect 2 nodes. each node has 8G memory and dual
AMD opteron 250.
i just tried Intel Compiler + GOTO, it just got a 60% efficiency which have
a large difference with my target.
maybe i need to try Pathscale or PGI compiler.
any suggestion?
thanks a lot.

PN