[Beowulf] commercial clusters

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Wed Oct 4 08:15:21 PDT 2006

Vincent,

I fear I have fallen into a "vincent-hole" in which there exists
a point at which a discussion-horizon is crossed
and my ability to understand what you are talking
about ceases to exist. For me, after crossing this threshold
the point of the discussion is lost and I enter a state
of maximum entropy.

 --
 Doug

Doug