[Beowulf] SC'06 Beowulf Bash ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Nov 2 03:37:28 PST 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 7:03 pm, Leif Nixon wrote:

> Chris Samuel <csamuel at vpac.org> writes:
> > It depends on the beer.  'nuff said.. :-)
> >
> > Brains S.A., er, Chris..
>
> I had a real problem with that at CCGrid in Cardiff. How are
> you supposed to order a pint of Brains with a straight face?

I guess being a native of Cardiff helps (you learn from osmosis around pint #3
that it was founded by Samuel Arthur Brain [1]). Still, there's good reason
that some folks believe the S.A. stands for Skull Attack[2]. ;-)

I've been desperately thinking of a way to get this back onto clusters with no
luck so I'll give up now before anyone notices..

Pob hwyl!
Chris

[1] - http://www.sabrain.com/index.cfm?alias=company
[2] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S_A_Brain