[Beowulf] 512 nodes Myrinet cluster Challanges

Olli-Pekka Lehto oplehto at csc.fi
Wed May 3 16:13:25 PDT 2006

A public resource like that would be quite useful.

In addition to the normal benchmark output it would be nice if MPI
traces and profiling data, if available, could also be associated with the
results.

Have you looked into PerfBase (http://perfbase.tigris.org) by the way?
I'm using it in a benchmarking framework which provides "loose
integration" for a number of application- and microbenchmarks. I'll be
holding a presentation about it at HP-CAST next week and hopefully get the
initial release version out in the near future.

Olli-Pekka