[Beowulf] Pah!

steve_heaton at iinet.net.au steve_heaton at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 22 17:08:33 PST 2006

> but something intended to cream off the university world. Those universities
waste money by the shitload,

[Troll]
Yeah, what have the Romans^H^H^H^H^H^HUniversities ever done for us? Look at the
commercial world for how things *should* be done... companies like MCI Worldcomm
or Enron.

And as for the cost of chip design prices... pah! I mean, it's not like Jim Lux
does this sorta thing for a living or anything...

Chess computing is the True Path.

No chickens were harnessed in the making of this email.
[/Troll]

Sorry, couldn't resist. Yelling at the wind I know :/

For a list that is otherwise so carefull to avoid flaming or trolling...

Stevo