[Beowulf] Three notes from ISC 2006

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Jun 28 05:07:41 PDT 2006

... it was a short note written by a list regular with a good signal
to noise ratio.  The whitepaper contents sound on-topic for many
people on this list and the "email me for a copy" is exactly what I
see myself and many other employed-by-industry types do when we want
to share something in a technical forum without spamming around
corporate URLs (which can be tacky, especially in forums like beowulf).

In short, this was appropriate (and interesting). We've all seen
vendor spam and disguised marketing and this does not rise anywhere
close to that level.

My $.02 of course

-Chris