[Beowulf] MPICH - ssh config question

Daniel Widyono widyono at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Jun 15 09:21:34 PDT 2006

Some disdain using SSH for this purpose at all, but if you want to use SSH
for whatever reason, google for ssh hostbased site:liniac.upenn.edu.  I can't
speak to that being *necessary* for MPICH to run.  I'm sure you could just
setup hostbased rsh (using /etc/hosts.equiv) and be done with it, although I
haven't used that method myself.

Dan W.