[Beowulf] MS HPC... Oh dear...

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Mon Jun 12 08:37:21 PDT 2006

Vincent Diepeveen wrote:
>> From: "Jim Lux" <James.P.Lux at jpl.nasa.gov>
>> I'll just be waiting for the .NET Framework 2.x "cluster computing
>> namespace" with all the message passing primitives.
>
> Oh such primitives will undoubtfully get casted onto the tcp/ip library
> using
> the swapfile.

Ok, I am convinced.  "Vincent" is really a 'bot putting random roughly
contextual words together into sentences ... right?  If so, "Vincent"
needs to upgrade to the RGB-v2006 bot which is known to generate
gigabytes of high quality, informative, and palm-pilot-email crushing posts.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com
phone: +1 734 786 8423
fax  : +1 734 786 8452 or +1 866 888 3112
cell : +1 734 612 4615