[Beowulf] MS HPC... Oh dear...

Geoff Jacobs gdjacobs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 05:18:55 PDT 2006

Joe Landman wrote:
> To a degree this is my point.  Microsoft (I am not arguing their case,
> just my impression of it) is going to try to make all this work out of
> the box for you.  It remains to be seen how well it works.  I can't wait
> for the first support calls about the ch_p3/p4 device though ....
I can't wait for the Apple ad.

They'll probably change them to what Windows users are used to. I've
always found Microsoft's error codes entertaining - cryptic,
uninformative, useless. An error code from a Microsoft product usually
requires google to translate.

--
Geoffrey D. Jacobs

Go to the Chinese Restaurant,