[Beowulf] MS HPC... Oh dear...

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sun Jun 11 23:38:56 PDT 2006

On Monday 12 June 2006 14:02, Joe Landman wrote:

> If HPC has been both too expensive AND too difficult to use, then why is
> it as a market growing at 20+% per year?

Ahh, don't let facts confuse you!

My guess is that the targets of their comment are MS's customers who have
never touched a cluster before (and may not really know what one is), are
allergic to the command line and who take what MS say as gospel (no
sniggering at the back there please).

cheers!
Chris