[Beowulf] distributions

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Fri Jan 27 17:19:52 PST 2006

On Friday 27 January 2006 05:27 pm, Greg M. Kurtzer wrote:
> One of the design goals of Fedora is to NOT be a production capable OS.
> This is done by limiting its life to only 6 months with no guaranteed
> smooth update path (among several other things). With that said....

I am not using Fedora. I was using it as an example because it is easier than
saying RHEL4 or CentOS4 or Debian Sarge. I am actually looking to migrate the
cluster to something Debian based here in the near future.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science