[Beowulf] benchmarking mpich

Gabb, Henry henry.gabb at intel.com
Fri Jan 20 13:46:41 PST 2006

Hi Deek,
The Intel MPI Benchmarks are designed to measure the performance of MPI
functions. For example, if you want to compare the barrier
implementation from different MPI's, these benchmarks could help you. It
should work with any MPI, including MPICH. You can download it here:
http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/cluster/clustertoo
lkit/219848.htm

Best regards,

Henry A. Gabb
Intel Parallel Applications Center
1906 Fox Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: (217) 403-4212   Fax: (217) 403-4399
E-mail: henry.gabb at intel.com