[Beowulf] A Mosix Cluster or Beowulf

Pere Urbón Bayes purbon at deic.uab.es
Wed Feb 22 04:35:03 PST 2006

Hello to everybody, I have on mind to build an open mosix cluster with a
2 UCP from AMD (DualCore) machines.

Who's better, AMD or Intel dual-core ucp?. How about the temperature?
Which do you prefer? How about the performance on a mosix cluster?

Thanks a lot.
--
|Pere Urbón Bayes      JabberID: purbon at jabber.org             |o_o |