[Beowulf] Improving cluster performance using any low-level, OS-oriented method

Ximerakis Dimitris jim_ximer at yahoo.gr
Thu Sep 15 22:37:10 PDT 2005

Hello,
I am an Informatics student and I do my final-year
project on cluster computing on PCs with Linux 2.6.8,
based on MPICH. Particularly, I am interested in
improving cluster performance using any low-level,
OS-oriented method.
Could you please give any information, hints and
pieces of code that I could apply to Linux kernel
2.6.x for better cluster performance? Any ideas would
be helpful.
Thank you in advance.

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;