[Beowulf] Multpile Networks

maxime.perelli at bucherhydraulics.com maxime.perelli at bucherhydraulics.com
Mon Oct 31 04:16:28 PST 2005

Hi,
I have a small Linux Cluster for running Fluent. (Suse Linux Enterprise
Server 9)
The installation is completed and Fluent runs.
But I have a Warning message as I spawn each nodes.
"Mutliple networks configured on the system
Please ensure optimal choice of network interface and FLuent communicator"
The problem is that I just enabled the shell services for rsh
communicator... but if i enable just this service, I can't use the rsh
command.
I get the message "Access denied"
If I activate all the services, it's ok I can use the rsh command.
I located the service I had to activate, it was rlogin.
But even with rlogin and shell service, I still have the warning, which
say "Mutliple networks configured on the system
Please ensure optimal choice of network interface and FLuent communicator"
Any Idea?
With this configuration I cannot use the cluster with its own power,
because it's freezing and sometimes I get also Warning regarding
connections to License Server (COnnection to License Server Lost....)
Regards
Maxime