[O-MPI users] Fwd: Fwd: [Beowulf] MorphMPI based on fortran itf

Toon Knapen toon.knapen at fft.be
Wed Oct 12 12:52:06 PDT 2005

William Gropp wrote:

> You might also look at http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/tools/genericmpi/
> .  The software is currently being revised but should be available
> soon.   For users willing to interpose libraries, this solves many (but
> not all) of these problems, particularly for C-only applications.

When will it be accessible? Sneak-preview? Is the source just
distributed or do you actually accept contributions? The reason I ask is
because we work with a multitude of open-source software but we do not
consider soth. multi-platform from the moment it supports 2 different
version of gcc ; therefore we prefer to contribute to open-source
software mainly to port it to other-than-linux machines because it's so
much easier if these porting patches actually get accepted.

toon