[Beowulf] [Fwd: [O-MPI users] Fwd: Thoughts on an MPI ABI]

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at charter.net
Fri Mar 25 09:42:46 PST 2005

Jeffrey B. Layton wrote:

> Greg,
>
>   I apologize. I forgot to cc the OpenMPI mailing list. However,
> I've only seen one other post from the OpenMPI list regarding
> this topic - being the one from you. To be fair do you want me to
> forward that one with the cc to the OpenMPI list?

   I've been delinquent in posting the links to the conversation on the
Open-MPI mailing list. Here is the first post to the Open-MPI
mailing list which was cross-posted from the comp.parallel.mpi
newsgroup.

http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2005/03/0014.php

   This is the link to the original posting that I forwarded to the
beowulf mailing list:

http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2005/03/0021.php

If you follow this thread you will see Greg's response to Jeff's initial
post.

Jeff