[Beowulf] Re: Opteron 275 performance

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 27 13:58:53 PDT 2005

In short you didn't even read the FIRST TWO lines of the email i shipped.

quote: "Steve,
Things depend upon what your software is sensitive to.

If that's cpu speed, it will run at all these systems great,
and you can skip the below lines i wrote."

This tells a lot about you. Really a lot. It isn't positive.