[Beowulf] help a newbie

rupinder bhangu rupinder.bhangu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 22:03:38 PDT 2005

hi
I am Rupinder.I am a final year student.I have planned to work on the topic
of Beowulf clusters during my six months training.I have also gone through
some of the sites & the other stuff on the Internet to gather the basic info
regarding beowulfs, because I had to convince my teachers for allowing me to
work on this topic.Having done that job successfully, I would now like to
have the help from the people who are experienced in this field. I am really
a newbie in this field, but I want to do it. Could you please tell me where
to start, how to work & the related help that you think would be useful for
me?Could you also tell that whether a period of 6 months is adequate for a
person like me to build a cluster with 3-4 nodes successfully?
Thanks
Rupinder Kaur