[Beowulf] BWBUG meeting January 25, 2005 -- Greenbelt MD

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Mon Jan 24 20:35:38 PST 2005

 --- Special Notes:
  - This months meeting will be held in Greenbelt MD, not in Virginia
  - Both the starting time (2pm) and week are different this month.
  - See http://www.bwbug.org/ for full information and any corrections

Date: Tuesday January 25, 2004
Time: 2:00 PM  -  5:00 PM
Location: Northrop Grumman IT, Greenbelt MD

Titles:
HP's Linux Cluster Offerings
Oracle 10g on HP COTS servers

Abstract:

An overview of HP's Linux Cluster offerings specifically targeted
around our newly announce Unified Cluster Portfolio (UPC) offerings
covering entry to large scale cluster implementations with both HP
developed software as well as HP strategic Partner driven solutions.

Speakers:
	Dan Cox, HP, et al

____
This month's meeting will be in our Maryland venue, the
Northrop Grumman Information Technology Offices at
 7501 Greenway Center Drive,
 Suite 1200
 Greenbelt, MD, 20770

See http://www.bwbug.org/ web page for directions.
Registration on the web site is highly encourage to speed sign-in.

As usual there will be door prizes and refreshments.

Essential questions:
   Need to be a member?: No, and guests are welcome.
   Parking and parking fees: Free surface lot parking is readily available
   Ease of access:  30 seconds from the D.C. beltway

Also as usual, the organizer and host for the meeting is
  T. Michael Fitzmaurice, Jr.
  8110 Gatehouse Road, Suite 400W
  Falls Church, VA 22042
  703-205-3132 office