[Beowulf] Xgrid and Mosix (fwd from john at rudd.cc)

Douglas Eadline, Cluster World Magazine deadline at clusterworld.com
Sat Jan 1 07:40:44 PST 2005

These two pages are useful when considering Mosix

What does not migrate:
http://howto.x-tend.be/openMosixWiki/index.php/don't

what does migrate:
http://howto.x-tend.be/openMosixWiki/index.php/work%20smoothly

ClusterWorld just ran a feature on OpenMosix

http://www.clusterworld.com/issues/dec-04-preview.shtml

Doug