[Beowulf] experiences with MRJ-21 'telco' connectors and patch panels

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:56:44 PST 2005

Bruce

These typically work well.  I have not used them on a cluster,
although using them on a campus wide network was easy. If you are in
one single structure then everything should work great.  Look for good
patch panels and or prefab panels with your connector of choice on the
back as they all exist.

Andrew