[Beowulf] cluster for doing real time video panoramas?

Andrew M.A. Cater amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 00:56:44 PST 2005

Off topic, I know: how many contributors/lurkers to the list are also
amateur radio operators or have held a license at one time?

As an amateur about to go back on air, I'm now acutely conscious of RF
around from machines here and WiFi in my laptop :( Anybody tried
using a Beowulf for, for example, recovering weak signals using DSP
techniques / DSP for a receiver signal filtering.  Note: this is amateur work
- not necessarily amateur work for those of you who are professional radio
  astronomers or work for the JPL :)

  Prompted by seeing Jim Lux inadvertently give his call sign

  Andy

  G0EVX (ex G8UBG and licensed for about 27 years now - ten years
  longer than I've been using computers :) )