[Beowulf] block runing jobs individually on each node

jerry xu jerry at oban.biosc.lsu.edu
Thu Apr 7 11:51:46 PDT 2005

Thanks, Reuti:
   However, I cannot block ssh/rsh completely since there are many
communications among each node when we run our own program such as input
and output data from files located at master node.

   I just want to forbid people running any of their own program at each
node. They are only allowed to submit job through the batch system