[Beowulf] OS for 64 bit AMD

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Mon Apr 4 23:11:25 PDT 2005

While we are at it, I would also like to say that PathScale have given
excellent support.  I could go through specifics, but suffice it to say
that they are quite helpful, and they have helped us work through
various problems, ranging from pilot error through real bugs.

Since they consider a performance regression to be a bug, I have at
least two I need to file ... :(  (then again, I haven't given 2.x a spin
yet, and it got noticably better between 1.2 and 1.3).

Joe

ps:  we aren't a customer of theirs yet, though this is likely to change.