[Beowulf] BWBUG meeting today, Tuesday Sept. 14, 2004 in McLean VA: Data Mining

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Tue Sep 14 07:43:47 PDT 2004

  --- Special Notes:
   -- This months meeting has been shifted one week later due to the holiday.
   -- It will be held in McLean VA
   -- We have three speakers talking about different approaches to data mining

Date: Tuesday September 14, 2004
Time: 2:45 PM  -  5:00 PM
Location: Northrop Grumman IT, McLean Virginia

Title:
            Using Linux Clusters for
    Reliable, Fast, Scalable and Cost Effective
        Platforms for Data Mining Solutions

Speakers:
    Sameer Kalbag of Convera
    Jim McDonald and Greg Drew of Northrop Grumman Information Technology
    Donald Becker of Scyld Software / Penguin Computing

The presenation will discuss the tools and methods to develop state of the
art high performance data mining solutions depolyed on linux clusters

This month's meeting will be in our Virginia venue, the
Northrop Grumman Information Technology Offices at
7575 Colshire Drive McLean, VA 22102

See http://www.bwbug.org/ web page for directions.
Registration on the web site is highly encourage to speed sign-in.

As usual there will be door prizes, food and refreshments.

Need to be a member?: No ( guests are welcome )
Parking: Free

Also as usual, the organizer and host for the meeting is
  T. Michael Fitzmaurice, Jr.
  8110 Gatehouse Road, Suite 400W
  Falls Church, VA 22042
  703-205-3132 office
  240-475-7877 cell
  mail  michael.fitzmaurice at ngc.com

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Scyld Software	 			Scyld Beowulf cluster systems
914 Bay Ridge Road, Suite 220		www.scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993