[Beowulf] dual Opteron recommendations

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 21 10:32:24 PDT 2004

I haven't personally dealt with newisys although we're looking at them for
larger multiway boxen.

however if you're looking at tyan, they sell completely integrated
building blocks built around their motherboards.

take a look at the tyan tranport gx28 which comes in 2 bay and 4 bay
flavors

http://www.tyan.com/products/html/gx28b2882.html