[Beowulf] Register article on Opteron - disagree

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Mon Nov 22 09:42:48 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 13:12, Robert G. Brown wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Joe Landman wrote:
>
> (the latest in some lovely discussions)
>
> Well, I finally did it.  By hand, and with no inclusions beyond
> Patrick's original reply, I broke the 43K list limit and my rant is
> hence awaiting proctoring.

I think the real question is, why don't your emails normally wait for
proctoring?  From what I can tell, all emails to this list have to be
approved by hand, except for yours.

I know all of my emails are held with the reason 'Post to moderated
list'

Personally, I think if Don wants to limit posts to list member, that's
fine.  But he shouldn't choose a few list members to automatically get
their posts approved, and others who don't.