[Beowulf] Re: torus versus (fat) tree topologies

Pfenniger Daniel daniel.pfenniger at obs.unige.ch
Sat Nov 20 13:53:19 PST 2004

Bill Broadley wrote:

 > I could not however easily find a complete list of Infiniband price
 > anywhere. Most all vendors I tried require requesting a quote. Does
 >anyone have a nice online source for such pricing?

Googling gave a German site with clear prices:

http://www.olmos.de/infini.html?lang=en&tax=no&xtra=&currency=USD

The cost of 24 port switches has decreased by more than a factor 10
with repect to list prices of a defunct InfiniBand company 20 months ago,
without taking the falling USD into account.

    Dan