[Beowulf] ask about beowulf hardware and software

susila bahri sila68_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 01:19:18 PDT 2004

Sir,
I am new in using Beowulf machine. Actually, I am
studying to make a parallel program in Beowulf cluster
machine.But, I want to know hardware configuration and
software of the machine(I mean the harware
configuration and software of the machine that I am
using). What command must I type when I use the
machine ?
I want to know configuration of the processors, RAM,
its Bus etc.Whereas for software,I want to know about
description of its parallel libraries, software and
programming language.Please help me...

Thank's a lot for your kind.

Best regards
susila