[Beowulf] parallel debugger for MPICH under WINDOWS

Keith Murphy kmurphy at dolphinics.com
Mon Jun 21 10:27:35 PDT 2004

Re: [Beowulf] parallel debugger for MPICH under WINDOWSCheck out Etnus www.etnus.com they have a wide rage of parallel debuggers

Keith Murphy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg Rankich
  To: beowulf at beowulf.org
  Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 12:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Beowulf] parallel debugger for MPICH under WINDOWS

  On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 "Kisher" wrote:

  << I'm a new member of this list. Now I'm looking for a parallel debugger for MPI(is there anyone for MPICH?  or other implementation of MPI) which can be used under WINDOWS. Is there anyone which could recommend me one (if there exists anything)? Thanks. >>

  Hi Kisher,

  I don't know of any parallel debuggers for Windows currently available in the market today.

  Microsoft plans to have parallel debugging capabilities integrated in Visual Studio 2005. An early view of the technology is available via the MSDN program. If you do not have access to that, let me know and I will see what I can do to get you a copy.

  Regards,

  Greg Rankich

  Senior Product Manager

  High Performance Computing Team