[Beowulf] parallel debugger for MPICH under WINDOWS

Greg Rankich gregra at windows.microsoft.com
Sun Jun 20 12:43:10 PDT 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 "Kisher" wrote:
<< I'm a new member of this list. Now I'm looking for a parallel
debugger for MPI(is there anyone for MPICH?  or other implementation of
MPI) which can be used under WINDOWS. Is there anyone which could
recommend me one (if there exists anything)? Thanks. >>

Hi Kisher,
I don't know of any parallel debuggers for Windows currently available
in the market today.

Microsoft plans to have parallel debugging capabilities integrated in
Visual Studio 2005. An early view of the technology is available via the
MSDN program. If you do not have access to that, let me know and I will
see what I can do to get you a copy.

Regards,

Greg Rankich
Senior Product Manager