[Beowulf] Re: Redmond is at it, again

Suvendra Nath Dutta sdutta at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 8 08:40:27 PDT 2004

How does MATLAB generate parallel code? I thought Cleve Moler
specifically ruled out a parallel MATLAB? I know there are efforts (at
least I know two from MIT & Lincoln labs) to make MATLAB run in
parallel, but both these run on Linux. Cornell was supposed to have one
version that ran on Windows, but I was told that it is now a defunct
project.

Suvendra.